MUGUO SEVER FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGUO SEVER FORUM

MUGUO CUSTOM SERVER FORUM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game master application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Game master application Empty
PostSubject: Game master application   Game master application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 pm

i know im new here but on every server i join.........i apply for gm.......here's my application............
i used to be gm on many servers, i have played MU online since it came out. i know all the files inside out and i know the gm commands by heart and i know how to modify anything in the game(like the skins of items, my vault, other players' inventory/stats) all because i used to have my own server ( i personally know the pain you guys had to go through to make this amazing server). i am fluent in english and french and i can learn any language needed to be able to help some of the major nationalities that probably play the game(will take me a month/language, but i use translators a lot while i play[i play in windowed mode all the time cuz i instant message my friend on yahoo instant messenger while i play]^^). i am also getting my friend to make a very nice banner to advertise the server. i will be fair to all players and be online every day of the week for about 5 or 6 hours, but no longer cuz i have school from 7 am to 3 pm and i play tennis from 3 pm to 5 pm but on the weekends i will try to be on for at least 20 hours to help anyone else who needs it. please make me admin. My character is ShadoNinja, and i hope to help the admin/gm/anyone to improve everyone's experience on your server. thank you and i hope you make the right decision in choosing your next GM ^^ :mrgreen: and yes.........i am a nerd.. :mrgreen: what r u gunna do bout it?? geek lol! if you accept me you can post a reply or send me an email to pst1992@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
xEVTx

PostSubject: Re: Game master application   Game master application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:36 pm

admin dont need GM's for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/pakdatshit
19941994ra

PostSubject: Re: Game master application   Game master application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 pm

It looks like the Administrator of this mu isn't looking for gm's right now. But people talk too much can you tell me in wich mu was you gm? and for how much time?, and for the commands is easy to get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game master application   Game master application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game master application
Page 1 of 1