MUGUO SEVER FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGUO SEVER FORUM

MUGUO CUSTOM SERVER FORUM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion About Items Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoarc

Protoarc

Suggestion About Items Lost Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion About Items Lost   Suggestion About Items Lost Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Well, man, i give a suggestion....i know that im not a GM or anything to make this topic....but i got exp in GM, so i know very carefully all of their commands.

So, when someone tell that had lost an item...please tell the truth..really, is only a suggestion...cause if anyone of you are lying.you will be banned in seconds.

How can admins know that you never had any weapon?

Well, is ver easy, they only see your items historial and if they dont find any weapon you're telling...Bam!, youre banned...so take it carefully.

Take this as a suggestion...so, dont try to be 'inteligent', and say that you lost weapons...you never wear or had.

I hope you understand..and Good Luck Players!
Back to top Go down
anjong

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion About Items Lost   Suggestion About Items Lost Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:05 pm

u want proof.. i have a picture of my weapon.. it happens that i screenshot a pk on a gm shop..
Back to top Go down
Protoarc

Protoarc

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion About Items Lost   Suggestion About Items Lost Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:07 pm

anjong wrote:
u want proof.. i have a picture of my weapon.. it happens that i screenshot a pk on a gm shop..
Ehm...read correctly...is only a suggestion, im not telling youre lying....but beware.

And offcourse..if you're not lying i hope you get items back...but i did this topic for all players to know.
Back to top Go down
anjong

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion About Items Lost   Suggestion About Items Lost Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:16 pm

see my other topic.. u can see there my item..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion About Items Lost   Suggestion About Items Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion About Items Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MUGUO SEVER FORUM :: Support :: Reports-
Jump to: